Hands-on & Review
This is definitely a nice and amazing product compared to the Asus ROG xg17, before I older this monitor, one of my friend have ordered the Asus Rog, which is 100$ more, that one have a not very good product design about the tripod slot on the back of the monitor, if you not choose their official tripod, the size of the tripod you ordered on amazon have a high chance not matching the slot on the back because the screw length, which will break and damage the monitor physically, if you use their Asus smart cover, that cover stand I thought it's not sturdy and reliable enough because it only have a magnetic stripe on the bottom.
Come to this Intehill 17" 240hz, after I open the package, it's really shock and amaze me，it's a nice design and built quality really exceed my expectations, it removed that useless slot on the back, the screen is much more thinner compare to ROG, about 2mm, the back of the screen is high quality brushed aluminum，the whole product looks much more neat and compact, the smart cover stand is also very easy to use and stable, it's a very nice portable IPS screen with 1080p, 240hz with respond time only 2mms. Supervisely, it also support HDR for my ps5 console as well.
For game test, I tried this monitor with counter-strike global for my laptop , both the HDMI 2.0 port and usb-c port support 240hz very good, the screen is really smooth! 240hz will definitely increase my fps gaming experience and skills for sure, like a "hardware buff", the feeling is nearly the same like I played CSGO on my normal 240hz desktop monitor like Zowie 2546k, but it's portable and I can bring to anywhere.
Another thing I wanna mention is about the nice customer service for intehill, after I got my product, I have some technical "how to use" questions, so I have contacted intehill customer service, leaving a message on chat I remembered even on weekends, their CS guy is so nice and immediately respond to me super fast both on email and chat, guide me step by step how to setup and optimize my monitor, point to point and friendly, show me some instruction pictures, answered all my questions with patience and solve my problems, I am very appreciated of that!
Overall, I am very satisfied and impressed about the purchase journey and strongly recommend this 240hz portable monitor to the gamers who like FPS and console games, it's amazing and fantastic!
1. The portable monitor has great built quality. Brushed aluminum at the back and sturdy plastic build for the frame. It has a professional appearance and does not scream 'gamer' which is great because users actually want a simple design and a product that actually works.
2. The product is shipped with a monitor stand. It is an a-ok quality, nothing really outstanding although Intehill could provide an option to include a monitor stand bundle if possible.
1. I am no image consultant nor professional. I find the calibration acceptable and usable for day-to-day use (i.e. gaming).
2. Image appears crisp and there are 4 levels of sharpness. Since I am using nVidia's DLDSR, the upscaling actually appears quite sharp and non-blurry under non-DL and DL settings.
1. Please note that this monitor is compatible with both AMD Freesync and nVidia GSync. This is not mentioned in the product description. I feel that users should know - and this is great news for users on nVidia's platform.
1. The wires provided by Intehill are sufficient. My only gripe is that this monitor is located 1m away from my PC but I required 3m of wring due to cable management. To overcome this, I had to purchase two wires: A Displayport extension cable (from Male to Female) and then a Displayport to USB C cable (Find Club3D CAC-1557). This will allow you to use the USBC output on this monitor without any hitches. Overall, I wish Intehill would provide a longer display cable (i.e. 2m or 3m option for cable management).
At a product level, Intehill has nearly perfected the portable gaming monitor niche. It is a perfect substitute to Asus ROG XG17 without the flashy ROG logo and unnecessary bells and whistles associated with the ROG ecosystem. This product delivers and that is important. In terms of product bundling, I suggest Intehill can provide longer cables for management purposes.
I'm very impressed with how fast and durable this monitor is. I've been using it as a main monitor for a couple of weeks now-- the response time is not quite as fast as my normal desktop monitor which is also 240 Hz refresh rate, but considering price, size, and portability this is a shockingly good monitor for something you could easily transport to anywhere you want to use it. Highly recommended. Ps. Color accuracy is quite good, I have done some photo editing on it (although my primary use is gaming). Besides being limited by only being 1080p, I'm impressed with using it for photo/video applications
Thanks for your sharing and the 5-star review about this monitor.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions there.
Contact us by site inbox or email: email@example.com
Intehill Customer Service Team
Exceeded my expectations. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Thanks for your comment sharing.
If you have any needs in the future, please feel free to contact us. Live chat on the website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exactly what I was looking for and delivers the expected performance, no issues.
Thanks so much for your comment!
We are really glad that you liked our product.
Please feel free to let us know if you have needs there！We offer the 12-Month warranty and life time customer service.
Also, we are developing our retailing business on US Amazon.
If you have any other needs or your friends have such needs, do not forget our Brand.
Have a nice day and upcoming weekend!