Hands-on & Review
1. The portable monitor has great built quality. Brushed aluminum at the back and sturdy plastic build for the frame. It has a professional appearance and does not scream 'gamer' which is great because users actually want a simple design and a product that actually works.
2. The product is shipped with a monitor stand. It is an a-ok quality, nothing really outstanding although Intehill could provide an option to include a monitor stand bundle if possible.
1. I am no image consultant nor professional. I find the calibration acceptable and usable for day-to-day use (i.e. gaming).
2. Image appears crisp and there are 4 levels of sharpness. Since I am using nVidia's DLDSR, the upscaling actually appears quite sharp and non-blurry under non-DL and DL settings.
1. Please note that this monitor is compatible with both AMD Freesync and nVidia GSync. This is not mentioned in the product description. I feel that users should know - and this is great news for users on nVidia's platform.
1. The wires provided by Intehill are sufficient. My only gripe is that this monitor is located 1m away from my PC but I required 3m of wring due to cable management. To overcome this, I had to purchase two wires: A Displayport extension cable (from Male to Female) and then a Displayport to USB C cable (Find Club3D CAC-1557). This will allow you to use the USBC output on this monitor without any hitches. Overall, I wish Intehill would provide a longer display cable (i.e. 2m or 3m option for cable management).
At a product level, Intehill has nearly perfected the portable gaming monitor niche. It is a perfect substitute to Asus ROG XG17 without the flashy ROG logo and unnecessary bells and whistles associated with the ROG ecosystem. This product delivers and that is important. In terms of product bundling, I suggest Intehill can provide longer cables for management purposes.
I'm very impressed with how fast and durable this monitor is. I've been using it as a main monitor for a couple of weeks now-- the response time is not quite as fast as my normal desktop monitor which is also 240 Hz refresh rate, but considering price, size, and portability this is a shockingly good monitor for something you could easily transport to anywhere you want to use it. Highly recommended. Ps. Color accuracy is quite good, I have done some photo editing on it (although my primary use is gaming). Besides being limited by only being 1080p, I'm impressed with using it for photo/video applications
Thanks for your sharing and the 5-star review about this monitor.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions there.
Contact us by site inbox or email: email@example.com
Intehill Customer Service Team
Exceeded my expectations. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Thanks for your comment sharing.
If you have any needs in the future, please feel free to contact us. Live chat on the website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exactly what I was looking for and delivers the expected performance, no issues.
Thanks so much for your comment!
We are really glad that you liked our product.
Please feel free to let us know if you have needs there！We offer the 12-Month warranty and life time customer service.
Also, we are developing our retailing business on US Amazon.
If you have any other needs or your friends have such needs, do not forget our Brand.
Have a nice day and upcoming weekend!
i couldn’t enjoy the monitor due to the 3 stuck pixels. Not a fan of the poor quality check.
Hi Dear customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could help send us a picture of the stuch pixels you mentioned? We will arrange the new replacement once the issue confirmed.
Support email: email@example.com
Also, all of the monitors we sell are with A+ Grade screen. So we will pay more attention to the quality check.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any needs there.