How to Play Xbox Series S in the Car
Can I play a console in a car?
Yes, it's possible. Almost all vehicles has a cigarette lighter hole, it produces 12 volts of power. A car power converter can take the direct current power to alternating current required for elctronics. So it can helps to provide power to the game console. Then you need a portable monitor as the gaming console display. And I'd recommend the Xbox Series S as the gaming console in the car.
How much power does an Xbox Series S take?
The max Xbox Series S power consumption is 74W. Here's the details.
How to play Xbox Series S in the car?
Xbox Series S is small, so it's convenient to be taken around. Most vehicles are compact, but you can always find a place for a tiny Xbox SS. And the power consumption is only 74w. So a 100W car power converter can make the Xbox Series S work. Let's see how to play Xbox Series S in the car.
- Prepare a Xbox Series, a 100W car power converter, a portable monitor, a HDMI cable, a USB-C power cable
- Connect the converter to the cigarette lighter hole
- Plug the Xbox Series S power head to the converter socket
- Fix a stand at the back of the front chair
- Clamp the portable monitor
- connect the power cable and HDMI cable
- Turn on the Xbox Series S and enjoy the gaming
You can also check the video to know how we make it.
What type of monitor works best with Xbox Series S?
The Xbox Series S supports HDMI 2.1, it supports 120hz 2k at maximum. I'd suggest the portable monitor for this small Xbox Series S. It's easy to take them on-the-go. I personnally use the Intehill QLED portable monitor. This 15.6inch screen is bright and saturated.
I make a Youtube shorts video which shows I'm play the Eldn Ring, this video goes viral. Many players like the Xbox Series S and the portable monitor combo.
Leave a comment